Our media sector clients include TV and online broadcasting agencies involved in the publication and distribution...
Our media sector clients include TV and online broadcasting agencies involved in the publication and distribution, software and websites development, production and marketing of T.V. programs and shows and their broadcasting. We also act for artists, music production companies and recording studios.
The range of agreements involves drafting and negotiating advertising agreements, promotion agreements, publishing agreements, mobile advertising ad selling and distribution agreements, mobile marketing agreements, artists’ agency agreements and presenter agreements.
The following are a selection of our Media transactions:
• Advising Core Publications on the development of three websites, the negotiation and execution of an online publisher representation agreement, an advertising agency agreement and an ad selling agreement.
• Representing FIFA’s exclusive licensee of the rights to \broadcast the 2014 FIFA World Cup in the Middle East and North Africa region («MENA») on broadcasting infringement issues including streaming and posting videos of World Cup matches in breach of copyright and other rights.
• Acting for PRISME Entertainment in relation to the Giza Pyramids Sound and Light Show Development and Promotion Agreement including negotiations with the Egyptian Sound and Light Company and the Egyptian Ministry of Tourism.
• Advising NAS Productions on all aspects of music composition and copyright issues relating to the creation of movies’ and documentaries’ soundtracks as well as registration of music albums.
• Advising Webcom Media on drafting and negotiating a mobile advertising ad selling and distribution agreement.
• Advising Investia Venture Capital and Gryphon Holdings Plc on the potential purchase of El Adl Group artistic content production.