Jailan started her career in 1987 as an analyst in the credit department at Chase National Bank, Egypt. She holds a Masters degree in economics from the American University in Cairo and is specialized in investment and credit risk. Jailan heads a team offering services in the areas of valuation, business development and financial restructuring. In the last few years, she became renowned for providing credit and finance training programs to a wide range of banks and private sector companies.
Qualifications & Admissions:
• Bachelor of Arts in Economics, THE AMERICAN UNIVERSITY, Cairo, Egypt, 1987.
• COMMERCIAL INTERNATIONAL BANK, Cairo, Egypt, he Chase Manhattan Credit Training Program, 1989.
• THE AMERICAN UNIVERSITY, Cairo, Egypt, Supervisory Skills Training Program, 1990.
• EUROMONEY INSTITUTE OF FINANCE, London, UK, Project Finance Course, 1990.
• Master of Arts in Economics, THE AMERICAN UNIVERSITY, Cairo, Egypt 1994.
• The American University, Institute of Banking & Finance, Cairo, Egypt, Instructor, 1995.
• The American University, Faculty of Economics, Cairo, Egypt,Part time lecturer, 1999 - 2000.
• Member of the American Chamber of Commerce in Egypt, 2003.
• Head of the Women in Business Committee in The American Chamber of Commerce, 2009.
• Member of the Door Knock Mission to the USA, 2009 - 2010.